Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spiders and Cobwebs

Today was what I would call my first day of spring. It was a lovely Spring day with sunshine and warmth. I must confess that the piles of snow out front that are resisting the thaw that is happening is a little strange, but me and my little guy got to spend some time outside in the back garden. We also took out Hamish our current foster bunny for a bit of sunshine. We had the great fun of a plane pass over several times and also a helicopter so my little guy was as happy as can be. We got the bubbles flowing and all in all had a great time.

This evening we had homemade drive thru as I got some oven cooked french fries and chicken nuggets. And then we had a family recipe of Spiders and Cobwebs for pudding. It is a little delight that I grew up on. Plain yogurt with honey and raisins added. I also add a touch of sugar too if the yogurt is not as sweet as I would like. It was a simple day in many ways but so many moments to remember of my little guy. As I already know that time just flies by a lot faster than I would like.

No comments: