Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Number Seven

This week we arrived at the number 7 for the number of teeth that have now arrived in his mouth. I am amazed how much he has grown up. He really wants to run but so far all it has resulted in is falling flat on his face and me watching how large the lump will be. We have seemed to settled into a routine of sleeping until at least 7 which I am very grateful for as I feel like I am maybe becoming human again. The house is beginning to feel more and more like home as the boxes get unpacked and I am hoping by the end of the summer everything will be done and then we can have everyone over who helped us out.

I bought some flowers to go in the pots by the front door this week and when my friend came over we planted them. My little one loved this as he could pull all the flowers off and eat dirt. I am glad to say though the the flowers are now reappearing and the little plants try so hard to grow more. We have had so much rain this week that I haven't even had to remember to water them so I am hopefully they will survive a while, before either I don't water them or my little guy destroys them.

No comments: