Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quarter One.

The first quarter at school has now come to a close. It is a job I can still say that I don't quite believe that I am doing it. There has been an a lot of adjustment for the family. As going from stay at home just 6 months ago to working a good 10 hour day means that things have had to change. Evenings and bedtime routines have become very precious to me as it is those few moments of one on one time will my little guy. My little toddler is now almost a boy. I have a feeling the the potty training is going to have to happen soon. Also at the end of the month it will be 6 years since I arrive with my husband in this big old US of A with three suitcases and feeling as though I was going to die as I drove around San Francisco and down to Palo Alto in a "small" American car on what I viewed as the wrong side of the road. Now 6 years later we have a child who is two and half, a house and I am now a high school teacher. Life could not have gone in a more different path than I thought but God knew what he was doing and so I trust him to know for the future as I can now truly say that God has blessed my family in ways I could not have dreamed.

No comments: