Sunday, November 14, 2010

Knock Knock

Today I feel as though a couple of things have happened that just prove to me I no longer have a baby. First of them was that as I was sitting at my desk my little guy started to cry. A kind that means no pain just upset. I turned around to see if he was OK when he said "Don't cry fire engine, It's OK" and carried on with his game. He in many ways he has done this for a while but normally just the basics but tonight it was the emotion of being upset and he tried to make them OK. The other thing that happened is he told me a Knock Knock joke

Little man "Knock Knock"
Me "Who's there?"
Little man" Boo who?"
Me "Boo who who?"
Little man "Boo who I don't cry that's just a joke."


My little guy thought that this was the funniest thing ever and in many it ways it was. It was so cute nad funny to watch my little boy try and make me laugh. And laugh I did. Tonight was a night that makes all those screaming moments worth while.

No comments: