Friday, April 30, 2010

And then there was one.

We are now down to just one house guest of my husband's sister. All the rest got on a plane and it took them home. It was sad to see them go and I am very glad I got some extra time with them. me and my little guy have been trying to get used to the fact there are no playmates at the moment. I am studying for exams at the moment so we are trying to find a balance in who goes where. Today we took a visit to a pre-school as I was giving a talk about rabbits. My little guy fitted in like he should have been there even though he is a year younger then everyone else. He did find the sitting down to listen hard but once they were colouring and playing everything was fine. Since I am hoping to become a teacher at some point I loved being there with the kids and getting a taste of what life might be like for me in the future.

No comments: