Monday, April 26, 2010

Where are you?

We are still enjoying the family at the moment. We have now also got my husband's sister staying so we have a house full for a couple of nights. This has meant that we a sharing a room with our little guy while everyone is here. The other morning my little guy decided that it was time to get up at 5.30am so I just picked him up and put him in bed with me. As he sat next to me and I tried to get to sleep at little voice could be heard "Where are you?" "I am here!" I replied since I was right next to him. "What are you doin?" Was the next question. "Sleeping." was my answer. Even in my half asleep state as I amazed that I was having a proper conversation with my boy. He truly is growing up.

We have also added another new thing that my boy has done and that was to take him to see a film. We went to see How to train your Dragon in 3D. They don't make child size glasses and so they where rather big on his face. There was a little upset in the beginning as we waited for the film to start but once it started he barley moved. This glasses did slip down his nose a couple of times, well a lot of times but he seemed to really love it. I feel that this now means that any kids movie I wish to watch I now have a little one to take with me.

No comments: