Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Journey.

I have a couple of different devotionals that I dip into every now and again and today I decided to dip into 'The Equestrian Devotional'.

'After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.'
1 Thessalonians 4:17

It was talking about the rapture and it being a journey of love and joy. When you think about what Jesus came to do on this earth and the journey he has had to gone to get to where he is now it really makes me realise that God can truly not ask to much of me. It made me also realise that we do not know when he is to return and so I must prepare my heart, my life and my actions so that I am ready for him to return. Am I ready to be mounted in his army on one of his white horses? I hope and pray that I am.

No comments: