Thursday, September 10, 2009

Slides, bubbles and bunnies.

This morning since the weather as dropped to a cooler level I decided we would go outside and play. While we were outside I also took out the new foster bunnies we have and let them have a run about in the pen. my little guy decided he wanted in the pen and to stroke them. After which we decided to run around after the bubbles and my little guy squealed with delight. Followed by climbing on the trucks we have, backwards. I don't think he has quite figured out which was is which or how you can move them but my little chap is getting closer. Then he decided to climb up and down the slides which was all great fun. This tired out my little guy completely and having got up really early this morning he started to meltdown. And so he is now having an early nap. He tried to protest about the whole thing but fell asleep before he could really scream.

No comments: