Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All in the line say "What a cutie!"

The other week me and my little guy set off to the post office. It was a nice day so I decided to walk the half mile there and back. At the post office it was quite busy and my little guy decided that it was his job to entertain all in the line behind us with giggles and peek-a-boo's. I think all in all he had 12 people laping it up with sounds of "oh he is so cute" and "just look at the smile".

We also went to the store and my little one decided that being in a cart was a thing worse than death and so we screamed till I could think no more. So against my better judgment I let him run around. I have to say that little guy had a complete blast running around the store never going to far from me but staring at people and then smiling before running back to me. Everyone smiled and waved and even gave a few games of peek-a-boo. I think fun was had by all.

Over the labour day weekend we decided to have our house warming. We scrubbed our house till it shone and I doubt it will ever look this good again. We had over about 60 people through the evening and my little guy loved all the fun and kids and everyone. He ran this way and he ran that. Now it is over, I have to clean again but it was all worth it!

No comments: