Sunday, September 13, 2009

Getting Dry!

My little guy has come to quite enjoy his baths now. We have bubbles and blocks and many other things to keep ourselves entertained, whilst mummy dear scrubs out the potatoes from behind the ears etc. The only thing now is once we are out of the bath we have to get dry and that is now what we scream about. However I have come up with a plan! That is once we are out of the bath we play chase. My little guy runs around and I chase after him. Once caught we have a rub down with the towel before being release and chasing again. So drying has now become a game and now only screams of delight can be heard. And since I have wooden floors in the landing I also don't have to worry about soggy carpet. So we all win.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Sounds fun and so cute! I should try that with Daniel but I do have carpet...