Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where did it go?

The summer seems to be flying by fast than I can take. My little guy is having a great time with play dates and just hanging out. We have finally started being OK while I work out at the gym although when I back to pick him up he cries as if he has had the worst time ever. But I know that if I look through the window he is quite happy until he sees me.

The other day I had a moment. A moment where as I was walking across the car park holding my little guys hand it hit me a fresh that I am now a mother. Silly I know but for years I have watch parent drag their children into stores and push them around the store in the trolleys (carts for you Americans) and now I am that mother. I don't feel like I know enough to be a mother just yet. However I am a mother and I am enjoying it. We sat outside today a drew with chalk on the floor, soon it will be time for our nap. Days really do go a lot faster than they used too.

No comments: