Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pool side view.

Today me and my little guy went off with a group of friends to the pool. I had managed to get my new swim suit in the mail, well really it is one of these swim dresses, but anyway off we went. My little boy was not too sure of the water at first and then started splashing happily, that was until he lost his balance and fell into the water. I have to say it was no more than a second of head being in the water but it was quite a shock to both of us. After that he were a little more cautious about the whole water thing and after falling over a couple more times we or rather he decided that a pool side view was much better. Once on the hard ground he would happily walk around and point at the water. Hopefully we will get better with the water the more he goes in it. Hopefully we can have some fun in these splash pools.

No comments: