Monday, May 4, 2009

Moving, teething and so much more!

We have finally made it into our new house! Boxes are still waiting to be unpacked and projects are still needed to be finished but we are here. It was an interesting move as when me and my little guy arrived at our new home with the truck ready to unload we found two guys who have broken into the house because they were here to foreclose on the house. No one for whatever reason had told them that we had purchased the house. So after a few tense moments things were sorted and our stuff was unloaded. Since then it has been a whirlwind. Before we arrived our church had come out in amazing force and painted 95% of the house. My little guy has been enjoying the yard and all the space. To christen our first night sleeping in the house my little guy provided us with a new tooth. I can't wait for the parties and the memories in this house to unfold. I truly feel blessed!

No comments: