Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas

Christmas is just around the corner. We gave up on the potty training as I got tired of cleaning the floor and my little guy just loved to pee on the floor. I am really looking forward to Christmas this year as my little guy is going to know what is going on. It is going to be great fun opening the presents and see his excited face. I have managed to get some great deals this season and so I have managed to spread the money and get him some great gifts. It is however amazing that I can never find a pair of scissors when I want them.

This little boy has got so much further in his language. We can have complete conversations and the other morning he said "Daddy why did you switch the light on when you know I am sleeping?" At times a truly forget he isn't yet three.

Time has been flying so fast. I am really looking forward to being at home with my little guy for over a week.

No comments: