- Increase the amount I spend reading the bible.
- Be better at taking notes on a Sunday or any other church meeting
- To help my little guy learn his words
- Set a better budget and stick to it!
- To set a cleaning routine and use it (instead of fly by the seat of my pants)
- Go to the gym 2-3 times a week
- Lose the baby weight that really should already be gone
- Complete School work with plenty of time (instead of last minute)
Friday, January 1, 2010
New Year Goals
I was reading The Happy Housewife and decided that I to would set some goals. The question that then followed was what are they going to be? I don't want to set a million and miss on to many but I also feel that only setting two really doesn't create a challenge so I will try to provide a few.