Monday, March 30, 2009

Family Bonds

It is safe to say that most small children run screaming from my dad. Certainly children of around the age of one have been known to burst into tears just from a look. The tickles and funny noises have turn the most bravest of babies into a blubbering mess. However my little guy has no issues what so ever with his Granddad. He have taken everything in its stride and have enjoyed all the tickles and giggles and everything else. The only thing we can think of as peek a boo ensues is that blood truly is thicker than water. My little guy is loving all the attention from Grandma, Granddad and Great Gram. I am not sure how I am going to cope once they leave as he is the rightful centre of attention and he will come crashing down from attention withdrawal once they leave. But for now we shall just enjoy every joyful moment.

No comments: