Friday, July 11, 2008

Ponies and all.

Yes much to mummy's delight my Little One has been and seen his first pony/horse. Granted I am not sure that he really noticed them much and was a lot more interested in the people instead. But when looking upon the scene of a horse loading on a trailer he was truly amazed. 'That's my boy!!' I can't wait to see him interact with the ponies and watch him learn about them. I hope that he is able to share my love and enjoyment of these truly amazing animals. To keep him on the right path I have bought him a jumperoo in the shape of a horse. I know I am starting him young.

On another note my little one is getting bigger and learning new things. Toys are becoming more interactive and interesting. For the briefest of moments he is able to sit and stare before toppling down again. I have known this that sitting and holding your head is something you learn but watch my sweet baby wobble as he tries to look around and sit up makes me realize how many muscles work for me to just sit here and type this entry. Life is exhausting for him to just lift his head and stare around but it is a joy to play with him. He giggles and grins as you lift him up to sitting and lowering him down again. I am sure that all too soon he will be crawling around and I will be wondering where my baby went. I am truly enjoying these moments even though I am tired. I feel very blessed by God that I have this amazing gift.

No comments: