Saturday, June 5, 2010

And so it carries on!

The year seems to be flying by without me really knowing where it has gone. June already? We have been having some fun now that the sun is shinning with playing out doors and running around. We have walked to the park and played in the back garden which I am loving. We are trying to slowly improve our lawn out front and reduce the bare patches so we planted some seed which meant we have had the sprinkler out with my little guy was having a blast with. I can't believe how much he is growing up. We can have conversations about things and the amount of information is is soaking up amazes me everyday. I am having to do some studying at the moment and so my little guy has been going off to a friends to play. He has taken to it so well for which I am very grateful, but still there is a small part of me that is sad he doesn't seem to miss anything. With the a/c coming on I am trying to reduce the amount of heat I add to the house which means reducing the amount I am using the oven and the drier. I hope that it will also reduce my bill a little. I can save the planet one dollar at a time.

The long weekend that we just had was great. We went over for a BBQ and hung out with friends. My little guy played to he could play no more with his friends and I got to chat and catch up with quite a few people. Sometimes I wonder how I am going to fit everything in once I am working. I am sure however that it will all work itself out and I will just have to be better with my time.

No comments: