Monday, January 5, 2009

How did we do it???

As I watch my little guy cling for dear life on my hands as he wobbles about on his very unstable legs it makes me wonder how we ever manage to walk. When you start to think about the logistics of standing never mind walking I am amazed. Carrying all that weight on those two tiny things called feet and then on top of that you need to move without falling flat on your face. I find how all those muscles work and your brain sending all those signals to them as they quickly adjust amazing. God really did have to know what he was doing when he created man, or any other animal in fact. My little guy can now do a wobbly walk as you stand in front and hold his hands but anything else comes to a crashing end. We really do taking walking for granted forgetting how amazing it really is!!

No comments: