Friday, February 28, 2014

The little things

I was reminded tonight that it is the little things that mean the most. Tonight I was tired. I had been at school all day, then I had finally managed to get in a little horse riding. After feeding the kids and then walking into the living room to find it trashed I was done. I had nothing left. There were pillows, toys and food all over the floor. It had happen in about 30 minutes as hurricane two kids had occurred. So after some stern words about not wanting to live in a dump we started to clean up. The toys were picked pull, the pillows placed on the sofa. As I roll out the hoover I realized I had a choice. (I wish I always had this for thought) I could shout and yell to get it done or we could have some fun. So I chased my two kids round the living room screaming like the best of them. This then lead to another 45 minutes of tickle and chase and jump on mummy. So often I get lost in the everyday life. But when I think back to childhood it is the little moments of fun that happened that I remember most. I just pray that I can give that to my children so they can think back and remember the smiles, the laughter, the tickles and the love. 

No comments: